Becca Pullin elected Undergraduate Faculty Representative for Health Sciences

The School are delighted that Becca Pullin, currently one of our BDS Year 3 student representatives, has been elected to be Undergraduate student representative for the Faculty of Health Sciences next academic year. She will be representing not only dental students, but also those on the medical, veterinary, anatomy and several intercalation programmes, amounting to a total of close to 3000 students. It is a major achievement for Becca to have been elected to this role, and we wish her well in what is sure to be an interesting and challenging year ahead.

Becca commented:

“Hi all, I hope that you are keeping safe and well!

In March I was elected as the Undergraduate Faculty Representative for Health Sciences – I can’t wait to work with you all in creating change for the faculty and university! I’m aiming high and have lots of projects to get started.

I’ll be meeting with the future UBDSS committee to encourage engagement between the faculties and might even meet a few new faces as course reps. If you’re not involved in the representation team, please do still say hi and raise your brilliant ideas.

Looking forward to a 2020 where we return safely and influence university life together.”

Well done Becca!